Jan 7, 2012

Day 5 - The cockfight and packing up

The day was normal other than me witnessing a cockfight. It was happening the first time we went to the boss's farm but I didn't have my camera with me then. This time around, I managed to shoot some pictures. The fight was super. It was something watching it. Aroused excitement in a sort of medieval way. I wonder how bull-fighting would be. Must watch it from close quarters some time.





Then, I packed up, thanked Ponnusamy Chettiar, Lakshminarayan Gounder and all my co-workers, some of the kids and caught the bus to Pollachi. The experiment had come to a close. The experience was terrific!

4 comments:

The Freudian Couch said...

Great da. I envy you :) Was expecting a more elaborate description of the experience.

Anonymous said...

hey....awesome da...really nice to c u doing gr8 things....good luck for ur civil services too...

Aswin
(guy who studies with you in narayana mission)

Unknown said...

must have been a rewarding experience da.. made a very good read... too bad it had to end

Shyam Rajan said...

Adarsh: Thank you da. I left out a lot of stuff because I wanted to keep it as short and simple as possible. One more post pending on the overall thoughts of the experience. Will post it shortly :)

Aswin: Thank you da, we have to meet sometime :)

Vicky: Means a lot da, thanks :)