Nov 11, 2011

Being vetti!


Lot of difficult choices to make these days. Watch movie, call friends, roam about, sleep, eat, keep gaping at Facebook, keep checking all tweets, there is just so much to do and so little time! God, it is tough to be vetti! But I keep reminding myself that life is complicated like that, only the test of fire makes fine steel, and that it is important during these difficult times to stick to the basics and hold on. So I just do two things basically - Watch TV and sleep. If I'm too bored of watching TV, then I sleep. If I'm too bored of sleeping, then I watch TV. Keeping it simple. Yeah, I'm talented that way. Next. Rest.

2 comments:

Pooja Kumar said...

Maybe you should consider meeting the best friend and the slightly annoying girl that comes with him? :)

Shyam Rajan said...

Sure pooj. Definite meet up, this weekend!