Nov 10, 2011

Post exam plans and forecasts!


So what do I do now that I've got nothing to do? Apart from indulging in the cardinal sins of lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride, what can I possibly do to get wasted after getting pissed? Here are some potential plans followed by forecasts of the 'weathermanastrologer' on what'll actually happen.

Plan: Eat, sleep, work out and nourish the body.
Forecast: Clouds suggest that there is a certainty that I will get pissed, sleep like I'm on drugs and neglect good food.

Plan: Watch and enjoy movies, probably start thinking about a script to work on.
Forecast: The low depression in South Andhra suggests there is an 80% possibility of this happening.

Plan: Work on the blog and probably on a website.
Forecast: Definite possibility of this happening.

Plan: Travel to various places, preferably where the weather is cool.
Forecast
: The retreating monsoon promises definite possibility of this happening and a good accompanying shower.

Plan: Visit friends, trouble them with persistent presence. Give so much trouble to family that they would never complain again about me not visiting them.
Forecast: What instruments we have agree that it is going to be a hard cold winter for my friends and relatives.

Till next season, stay indoors, stay safe :)

No comments: